fatbuk 4square twitter
Oh Hai!
Tuesday, August 10, 2010 // 1:48 PM


The person who is gonna sabotage her blog is me..
Muahahahaha..
I am kinda helping her to update her blog since her's look like it's gonna die..
If you are wondering who I am,
please proceed to the right side of your screen and click on Barney Lover..
Oh well let's make it easier for you..
Click --> here..
Let's all head over there and desert this blog..
Hahahaha..
Just kidding..
We should have some sympathy..
This blog is lacking something..
Hmm..
Colour? Don't think so..
It's so colourful that it almost made me blind..
Picture spam? Not a bad idea..
*rummages through bag, takes out thumbdrive*

This was @ Sunway Gasoline me, her & Joyce..
It was like last year (?) i think..
Before Joyce left us..
They were busy taking pictures of me when i got my haircut..
Why? Coz i look like a fool..

This was the time 3of us planned to go "Cow Car Water"
even though not knowing the way there..
Then we got lost and found our way later..
But we ended up at Ming Tien for dinner..

Remember this cake?
Hahaha..
Walked miles and searched high and low for it..
The same night at Library..

Last year?
This is Volume 1..
There is a Volume 2 to this..
Will post if demand is high..
Hahaha..


During one of the "Moonlight meeting" sessions at my place..
"Faster, faster, Jackie coming d.. Later she laugh at me"..
She tried to look like she was gonna hit someone with the chair..
The car behind, belongs to Jackie..
No, not the white one.. The one on the way.. LOL


21/03/2010
Played volleyball in the rain, wet my shoe and i wore hers..
Worms and worms everywhere at the court..

05/09/09
When Joyce came back to visit us with her significant other..
The "other" person was so significant that
it made us very insignificant..
The toilet opposite Burger King in 1U, behind Infinity..

This post should be for my blog..
Maybe i should just post this on my blog and leave her a short post..
OR..
I can copy and paste the whole thing over there..
Don't worry when you see that my blog has adult content..
Seriously, it has none besides a little profanity here and there..
But recently it has been cut down by a lot..
So no worries..
Phew this is getting longer than i thought it would be..
-Signing Off-


Leave a comment? // 0 Comment(s)


Welcome

Hello. You landed at my blog. No Ripping, Spamming here. Leave a comment before you leave. Enjoy here.

=)



Spam Me!



Darlinks

Barney Lover
Noob
Jenn
siewlin
rin
D A R <3
karmen
mandy
grace
malisa =D
Dominic aka shorty!
lynnliu
xiaxue
Blackmilkproject
Little black book
Jc Fashion
ET phone home!=)


Click Click!



Credits




ⓒ All content copyrighted unless started otherwise. // BACK TO THE TOP?